Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cannot edit posts in blogger.com

This is more surprising a fact than anything else about blogger.com.

After creating a new blog and trying eagerly to post my first article, I was puzzled by the fact that I could not edit the contents at all! There is only a rotating animation in the center of the window, where I should be able to edit the contents. The title, the label and all other options are accessible though.

Having tried both Firefox and Chrome, on different computers, I was still not able to make any progress.

By some quick searching, I found out that I need to change "Select post editor", of "Setting" - "Basic", from the default "Updated editor (Recommended) " to "Older editor".

It is really disappoint that this recommended "updated editor" does not work even on Chrome. At least I am lucky enough to have found the reason sooner enough from other people's experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment