Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things Not To Say During Sex

  • I have to poop.

  • Smile for the camera!

  • Get off me, I'll do it myself!

  • This is your first time...right?

  • You're almost as good as my ex!

  • When is this supposed to feel good?

  • I thought YOU had the keys to the handcuffs?!

  • I was so horny tonight I would have taken a sheep home.

  • Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper.

  • Hey! My friends were right! You ARE good!

  • On second thought, let's turn the lights off.

  • I'm sobering up and you're getting ugly!

  • But everybody looks funny naked!

  • Do I have to pay for this?

  • No! You're too fat to be on top. You'd kill me!

  • Actually, your sister 'likes' it like this.

  • What's your name again?

  • Hold on, let me change the channel.

  • It's nice being in bed with someone I don't have to inflate.

  • Uhhh...I think the condom broke 10 minuts ago.


Talking about rankings, TopTenZ.net is a very interesting site, listing up all kinds of top 10, from bizarre, entertainment, food, health, history, humuor, music, people, podcast, politics, religion, sports to travel. The problem is, it often gets "Error establishing a database connection". Maybe it is because of maintenance. From there, I found one of the weirdest phenomenons I have ever known: the rat king (Top 10 Rare and Important Archeological Finds).

Aneki.com has a more straightforward top 10 list. While some information are no longer true, most of them are still true or quite close, and fun to read.

top-10-list.org is also a good place to go, covering the topics of Auto, Business, Education, Entertainment,Featured, Health, Mis, People, Sport, Technology, Travel, Video etc. From there, found a picture on fotomage, creative in a stupid way.

No comments:

Post a Comment